- 800 Rose Street, Medical Science Building, MS633, Lexington, KY 40536
BA University of Pennsylvania
MS University of Pennsylvania, 2011
I moved to Lexington, KY when I was 10 years old. I attended the University of Pennsylvania for my undergraduate education. I enjoy board game, basketball, and reading.
I am currently studying how beta-catenin regulates skeletal muscle hypertrophy.
- Wen, Y.;Murach, K.A.;Vechetti IJ, J.;Fry, C.S.;Vickery, C.D.;Peterson, C.A.;McCarthy, J.J.;Campbell, K.S. "MyoVision: Software for Automated High-Content Analysis of Skeletal Muscle Immunohistochemistry." Journal of applied physiology (Bethesda, Md. : 1985) (2017): jap.00762.2017. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Liu, R.;Xiong, F.;Wen, Y.;Ma, Y.L.;Yao, Y.;Gao, Z.;Xu, B.;Yang, Y.J.;Qiao, S.B.;Gao, R.L.;Yuan, J.Q. "Comparison of Efficacy and Safety between First and Second Generation Drug-eluting Stents in Patients with Stable Coronary Artery Disease: A Single-center Retrospective Study." Chinese medical journal 130, 14 (2017): 1654-1661. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Murach, K.A.;White, S.H.;Wen, Y.;Ho, A.;Dupont-Versteegden, E.E.;McCarthy, J.J.;Peterson, C.A. "Differential requirement for satellite cells during overload-induced muscle hypertrophy in growing versus mature mice." Skeletal muscle 7, 1 (2017): 14. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Wen, Y.;Alimov, A.P.;McCarthy, J.J. "Ribosome Biogenesis is Necessary for Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy." Exercise and sport sciences reviews 44, 3 (2016): 110-5. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Murach, K.A.;Bagley, J.R.;McLeland, K.A.;Arevalo, J.A.;Ciccone, A.B.;Malyszek, K.K.;Wen, Y.;Galpin, A.J. "Improving human skeletal muscle myosin heavy chain fiber typing efficiency." Journal of muscle research and cell motility 37, 1-2 (2016): 1-5. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Schroder, E.A.;Harfmann, B.D.;Zhang, X.;Srikuea, R.;England, J.H.;Hodge, B.A.;Wen, Y.;Riley, L.A.;Yu, Q.;Christie, A.;Smith, J.D.;Seward, T.;Wolf Horrell, E.M.;Mula, J.;Peterson, C.A.;Butterfield, T.A.;Esser, K.A. "Intrinsic muscle clock is necessary for musculoskeletal health." The Journal of physiology 593, 24 (2015): 5387-404. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Hodge, B.A.;Wen, Y.;Riley, L.A.;Zhang, X.;England, J.H.;Harfmann, B.D.;Schroder, E.A.;Esser, K.A. "The endogenous molecular clock orchestrates the temporal separation of substrate metabolism in skeletal muscle." Skeletal muscle 5, (2015): 17. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Kelemen, O.;Convertini, P.;Zhang, Z.;Wen, Y.;Shen, M.;Falaleeva, M.;Stamm, S. "Function of alternative splicing." Gene 514, 1 (2013): 1-30. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]